Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Reflection (8/10/12-12/10/12)

This week has been extremely stressful. I felt like I've got a great start to my comparison essay but I'm just barraged with preparing for my math exam, chemistry studies, art work, and the essay as well. I feel unwell. I did not do enough of any part. That aside, with proper planning and guides, I find it easier to plan my essay as compared to my previous essay on Malcolm X. I can't wait for the holidays where I can study a few extra hours without being annoyed by the 10pm curfew that I have in boarding. There's just not enough time. I know I could've gotten everything done if I maximized all my time to the best of my capability but I've tried my best. It's been a tiring week but I will be able to recuperate and focus on my math exam and essay during the mid-term break.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like it's been a very stressful time Jo. Ease up on yourself a bit. Being more organised will help but sometimes you just need to take a step back too. I recommend taking the weekend off and coming back with a fresh and rested mind on Monday. And don't stay up past 10; the curfew is based on scientific research which shows your work when tired is pretty much a waste of time. Give yourself and break and if you need to negotiate deadlines, do so; any teacher will take into account your workload and be sympathetic.

    ReplyDelete